Thursday, June 12, 2014

BLOG REFLECTION!


By creating and keeping up with my blog I learned that as a reader it helped me read “between the lines”. By writing blog posts about different fiction and nonfiction textual pieces I learned how to analyze. By analyzing a story or an article you have to keep an open mind to allow different perspectives. By doing this it helps you follow the storyline or conflicts in the text.
            Writing online is much different than writing in your journal or notebook because, I tend to have more voice or tone in my writing when I’m writing in my notebook than online. I believe I do this subconsciously because, when typing blog posts I feel more professional so I feel that I need to maintain  that boring or “juiceless” tone. On the other hand, when writing in my notebook I have a lot of voice because, I spill my thoughts on to the pages as soon as they come but on the internet there is a lot more thought process to revise everything.
            I can imagine myself keeping this blog just because of how much work effort I put into it. Also, the fact that it has posts from months ago show how much I have grown as a writer which inspires me to make my blog posts better every time. Blogs help people and are important because on here you can express your thoughts or feelings in any way you choose to do so. 

No comments:

Post a Comment